In a nutshell
A passionate and ambitious creative leader that wants to work with teams to create positive change and impact for people and the planet. Working with Kindred’s creative director to develop a culture where creativity is championed at every level of the agency and ideas are celebrated, wherever they come from.
Discipline specific skills:
- Strong writer that can turn ideas into buyable campaigns whether a presentation, press release or script.
- Confident creative leader that can work with PR, social media and studio teams to guide and craft output; taking on board feedback and ensuring the quality of the work is maintained – whether a photo shoot, event, Reel, or brand collab.
- Strategic thinker and is able to take insights and turn them into ideas
- Proactivity – ability to spot PR and social media opportunities within existing clients, relevant to the social and news agenda
- Happy to work on a range of clients, budgets and briefs- able to create ideas that work for any audience
- Strong understanding of nuances of social and editorial media and ability to develop ideas that work for either or both
- Positive and solutions focussed – can help the team overcome problems and see ideas through
- Well-connected with a network of suppliers
- Be a positive role model for junior members of the creative team and wider agency
- Experienced at developing earned-first communications that work in editorial and social media
- Confident presenter of ideas, pitching for new business and happy to be client-facing and point of creative contact when needed
- Able to identify ideas in others and work them into actional creative tactics and campaigns
- Loves being part of a team and working with others to turn ideas into reality
- Culturally curious with a passion for creativity and social media and content
- Socially aware and understands the role comms can play in delivering positive change
- Independent worker and trouble shooter – happy to explore new areas and step outside of your comfort zone
- Business-minded with a desire to help clients meet their objectives and demonstrate that positive change is serious business
- Strong understanding of how content is consumed on social media platforms, and their primary content formats
• The opportunity to work for an award winning independent PR and comms agency delivering positive change
• A chance to work for a B Corp accredited comms organisation and Living Wage Employer
• A role where the team spend two days a week (Monday & Tuesday) working from central London office, and three days home/remote working. Access to the office is available every day, if preferred
• A full employee benefits package for discussion at interview
Please also take a look at our full website to find out more about our people and agency culture.
£62,000-£79,999, this covers our Associate & Senior Associate pay bands
How to apply
To be in with a chance of joining our talented team, please email your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com