We are looking for a candidate proficient in the following:
• Media relations. You’ll have an interest and passion for earned media – understanding how this channel works and the factors needed to create proactive stories for clients. You’ll be a key player in landing killer coverage across all media types
• Campaign delivery. Organised and proactive, you’ll be a competent multi-tasker with ability to prioritise and manage time effectively. With a keen eye for detail, creative flair and experience using simple communications tactics you’ll support your teams to deliver industry-leading positive change campaigns
• Project management. You’ll take ownership of account organisation and admin to ensure campaigns run smoothly. On the front foot when it comes to monitoring media coverage and reporting results to the wider team and clients, you’ll play a crucial role in showcasing our best-in class campaigns to clients – and beyond
• Writing and research. You’ll help develop word-perfect written materials including press releases and client updates, and take charge of research that helps inform client campaigns and new business efforts
Your working hours would be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, unless client demands necessitate. Flexible working options are available and should be discussed at interview.
• The opportunity to work for an award winning independent PR and comms agency delivering positive change
• A chance to work for a B Corp accredited comms organisation and Living Wage Employer
• A role where the team spend two days a week (Monday & Tuesday) working from central London office, and three days home/remote working. Access to the office is available every day, if preferred
• A full employee benefits package for discussion at interview
Please also take a look at our full website to find out more about our people and agency culture.
London living wage to £27,999, depending on experience
How to apply
To be in with a chance of joining our talented PR team, please email your CV along with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org