January was a busy month for the PR team at Kindred towers with several client launches and one of the most successful months of national coverage we’ve ever had. The team collectively secured 69 pieces of quality coverage across national media.
Not usually ones to boast, but we’re really proud of some of the cracking campaigns from the past month. In no particular order:
- We secured more 30 pieces of national coverage for ‘Take Five To Stop Fraud Week’, a joint initiative between the Home Office and UK Finance
- The ‘Potatoes: More Than A Bit On The Side’ team nailed four bits of national coverage for some tasty and simple recipes
- The Get Into Teaching team highlighting their New Year, New Career story, with a range of teacher case studies that have switched to a life in the classroom
- The LV= team helped to launch the insurer’s new multi-car product with some standout pieces devoted to second cars
- An absolute belter of a piece was secured with The Guardian highlighting a national photography exhibition about modern slavery
Not only that, but for our Northern Powerhouse campaign, we’ve just taken over Manchester Airport with some eye-catching creative!